FCA US LLC
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy
This website (“Website”) is operated by FCA US LLC (“FCA US”). FCA US respects the intellectual property rights of others. Materials may be posted and made available on this Website by third parties not within our control. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to be infringing to remain on the Website and to terminate the accounts of third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
If you believe that any material on the Website infringes your copyright, you should provide us with written notice that, at a minimum, contains the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works found on the Website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works found on the Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, including your address, telephone number, and if available, your e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All DMCA notices should be sent to our designated copyright agent as follows: