- Return requests must be submitted within 30 days of receipt.
- A copy of the invoice will need to be included with the return.
- Parts must be resalable and in the original packaging.
- We cannot take back used/installed parts or electrical parts.
- All Cores returned for refund must be in the original carton, must be assembled and must be drained of all fluids.
- We do offer a “NO FAULT” core return policy on all Engines and Transmission assemblies.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs on core returns.
- Returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, and/or a deduction for outgoing shipping in order to offset shipping costs, labor, supply costs, and special order fees from Mopar.
- Refunds for returns or cores will be processed and credited within 72 to 96 hours after we received the part back.
- Refunds can take up to 4-7 business days to post the credit to your PayPal account or credit card.
- We reserve the right to refuse and return any parts we find have been used, installed, or that do not meet the above criteria.
- If you have questions or need assistance with your return, call us at 1-888-823-6349 or you may email customer service at.
- An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- If the cancelled part was special ordered from the manufacturer, a fee of 15% may be deducted from the refund.